Jess Bagnall Pilates (the 'Website') has been created to provide high quality videos of pilates mat and apparatus workouts.
This website is not directed to persons under eighteen (18) years of age.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Acceptance of Terms
The Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement (the 'Agreement') sets out terms for your use of the Website. By using the Website you agree to be bound by this Agreement, whether you are visiting the site or you are a member. We may adjust this Agreement occasionally and such changes will be effective upon posting on the Website, it is therefore important that you review this Agreement from time to time.
- General Registration Requirements
If you would like to become a member, communicate with other members and make use of the services of the Website you must read this Agreement and indicate your acceptance during the registration process. In consideration of your use of the Website, you represent that you are over the age of 18. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself and maintain and update your Registration Data to keep it accurate, current and complete. Jess Bagnall Pilates reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is inaccurate, not current or incomplete. Website content may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed or otherwise exploited without the prior written consent of Jess Bagnall Pilates. You may only access the Website for your information and personal use.
- Health Disclaimer
Physical exercise, in all of its forms, including but not limited to Pilates, yoga, weightlifting, cardiovascular exercises of any kind, dance, walking, stretching, running, and with or without the use of equipment such as Pilates apparatus, weights or any other equipment that may be suggested by Jess Bagnall Pilates poses the risk of injury or physical or mental exhaustion. Accordingly, you are advised to seek the advice of a doctor before beginning any physical exercise, regimen, routine, and/or program and use any suggested apparatus, shown in any of the video clips on the Website. Jess Bagnall Pilates is purely an exercise tuition service and our teachers cannot give you medical advice. All suggestions and comments relating to the use of equipment, exercises and instruction are not required to be performed by you and are carried out at your election while viewing Jess Bagnall Pilates videos. By using our site you understand that the practice of physical exercise involves strenuous physical movement and that such practice carries the risk of injury, whether physical or mental. You understand that it is your responsibility to judge your physical and mental capabilities for practicing physical exercise. It is your responsibility to ensure that by participating in classes and activities from Jess Bagnall Pilates, you will not exceed your limits in the practice of physical exercise, and you will select the appropriate level of classes for your skills and abilities, as well as for any mental or physical conditions and/or limitations you have. You understand that, from time to time instructors may suggest physical adjustments, movements or modifications or the use of equipment and it is your sole responsibility to determine if any such suggested adjustment, movement or modification or equipment is appropriate for your level of ability and physical and mental condition. You expressly waive and release any claim that you may have at any time for injury of any kind against Jess Bagnall Pilates.
- Member Account, Password and Security
If you register on the Website you will be asked to choose a password and user name plus additional information such as your email address. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to notify Jess Bagnall Pilates of any unauthorised use of your password or any breach of security. You agree to log out from your account at the end of each session.
- Prohibited Conduct
You agree not to use the Website to post or otherwise transmit information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials (“Content”) that:
- is patently offensive and/or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- contains nudity, violence, pornography, sexually explicit material or offensive subject matter;
- solicits personal information from anyone under the age of eighteen (18);
- provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names or email addresses of anyone other than your own;
- promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- violates any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any third party, including Content that promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, “spimming,” or “spamming”;
- contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities Including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Members;
- Includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person’s consent or, in the case of children under the age of eighteen (18), parental consent, or otherwise constitutes an invasion of an individual’s privacy or infringement of publicity rights; or
- contains a virus or other harmful component.You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that accesses the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the Pilatesology servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that Jess Bagnall Pilates may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process nationally or internationally; (b) enforce this Agreement; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Jess Bagnall Pilates, its Members and the public. Under no other circumstances will Jess Bagnall Pilates intentionally disclose your account information to any third party.
- International Use
Due to the global nature of of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content.
- Term and Termination
This agreement shall remain in force and effect for so long as it appears on the Website. You may terminate your account at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions on the Website. Jess Bagnall Pilates reserves the right to terminate your account or your access to our Website immediately, with or without notice to you, and without liability to you, if Jess Bagnall Pilates believes that you have breached any of the terms of this Agreement or furnished Jess Bagnall Pilates with false or misleading information.
- Sharing and Fraudulent Use
Members of the Website may not share, give or sell their password or username to any other person or entity. Excessive viewings or logins by any member may be construed as fraudulent which may result in immediate cancellation of the account without refund. When becoming a member you agree to take all actions possible to protect your username and password from fraudulent use.
- Free Trial and Billing
Members may only use the 14 day free trial once. To access the free trial, members will be required to register with the Website. You may cancel your subscription at any time during the Free Trial. Accounts are billed monthly or annually. All accounts are renewed automatically until cancelled. Members may cancel their accounts at any time. If you cancel your account prior to the expiration of your full pre-paid subscription period (either monthly or annually) you will forfeit the fees paid for any unused portion of your subscription. However, you will be able to continue viewing all content until the expiration of your current pre-paid subscription period.
Viewing video and audio material on the site requires broadband access. Please review the system requirements to ensure that membership practices can be accessed before purchase. Full refunds for monthly and annual subscriptions can be provided only within 7 days of purchase. No refunds will be made after 7 days of subscription purchases. Your ability to view content will end immediately if a refund is requested within 7 days. To request a refund please email us at email@example.com using 'Refund' as the subject.
- Warranties/Limitation of Liability
You agree that the use of the website shall be at your sole risk. Jess Bagnall Pilates makes no warranties about the accuracy of the Website content and assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors, mistakes or inaccuracies of content. Jess Bagnall Pilates assumes no liability or responsibility for any personal injury or property damage resulting from your access to and use of the Website.
- Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
The English courts will have jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site. Our Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England.
- Contact Us
If you wish to contact Jess Bagnall Pilates in writing you can send this to us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Jess Bagnall, Room 36, The i Centre, Back Gate, Ingleton, Carnforth, LA6 3BT.
Thank you for visiting Jess Bagnall Pilates.